Dienstag, 7. Februar 2012

I wish it was spring already

shoes, bag, bracelet asks, watch Michael Kors, Jeans Maison Scotch, Shirt Blacky dress, necklace AKKESOIR

Ach ja heute schneit es bei uns mal wieder ein wenig und ich wünsche mir doch so sehr den Frühling her, da dachte ich, ich erstelle uns mal eine Collage die wenigstens gedanklich inspiriert.


still cold and snowy outside and I wish like nothing more but spring, so I though I could inspire you with some spring outfit. 


Can you feel how it is getting warmer?



3 Kommentare:

Elena hat gesagt…

Nice combo for this post :D
->Take a look at my blog<- and if you like it follow me, i will be really grateful if you :)

and so it goes.... hat gesagt…

So Beautiful! I love that shade pink! Especially that bag!

XO

Franela hat gesagt…

so cute the pink and white shirt ^^