Dienstag, 5. April 2011

passion and pink



I just noticed that i am totally dressed in ZARA, jewellery Thomas Sabo, Fossil & selfmade


Hello lovelies,

I though to begin todayy post with some pictures. The flowers from my blouse totally symbolizes my feeling right now. It's like a new chapter of the book just opens, spring is coming home more and more, I finished my two weeks fasting and everything tastes now so good I can't explain why but it feels great and the other thing is pink passion totally caugh me. I just love this colour so bad and now not just my mobile and mobile case are pink i also got aother pair of pink shoes and a pretty cool clutch from ZARA and also some new practising stuff you can see here:




What do you think about my new swimming suit? Some of you think why going swimming and not jogging, the reason is, I have some knee injury which makes it nearly impossible to go jogging, so I needed to chose a sport which is rather less knee intensive, so I started to go swimming again ( I was practising for 11 years until '08).

Which sports are you guys doing?



Thank you for the love you show me through your comments.




3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Rollkunstlauf, nur das ist auch sehr schwer zu machen, wenn man Knieprobleme hat ;)

411114 hat gesagt…

rollkunstlaufen klingt spannend, wie darf ichmir das genau vorstellen? eiskunstlaufen auf rollschuhen?

vicky h. hat gesagt…

schöne bluse :) die gleiche hatte ich heut auch an! total bequem und das muster ist toll!

xox Vicky
Bikinis & Passports