Freitag, 23. März 2012

finished for now


Hallo ihr Lieben,

für's erste ist s geschafft! Und ich freu mich so, dass ich jetzt wieder mehr Zeit hab zum kreativ sein euch meine Inspiration zu zeigen und gemütlich Zeit mit meinen allerliebsten zu verbringen.


Hello lovlies,


for now it is done...And I am so happy get back being creative show you my inspiration and to spend some quality time with my beloved ones.



dress H&M, shoes Zara, jewellery h&m, selfmade


So noch eben schnell ein schnelles Outfit ich mach mich jetzt gleich dran die Überraschung für meine liebe fertig zu machen und dann geht's zum Ende der Prüfungen erstmal lecker Essen und morgen seid gespannt es kommt was tolles:-)


So just a lithe outfit post before I get ready the surprise for my lovely girl, then we will have some great dinner, stay tuned tomorrow ot's gonna be really cute.



enjoy your friday night everyone!


2 Kommentare:

Sarah hat gesagt…

Your silver shoes are SO cute! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

Sarah xoxo
http://pandorasboxblog.com

Kayla hat gesagt…

I love your blog! We should follow each other :)
xx

www.bethegoodness.blogspot.com